An all-around technician who is able to perform diagnoses and repairs in all areas of a vehicle and who has obtained their Ford certifications.
What we offer:
- Weekends off
- 2 personal days after a year
- High volume, highly productive shop
- Clean and professional work environment
- 401(k) with a company match
- Paid vacation after a year
- BCBS for employee and eligible family members (PPO, HMO or HSA)
- Aflac products
- Basic Life Insurance
- Collaborative, family environment
- Promote from within culture
- Performs work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards
- Diagnosis cause of any malfunction and performs repair
- Communicates with parts department to obtain needed parts
- Communications with Service Management and Service Advisors to complete the job in a timely manner.
- Performs job to company standards
- One year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) Certifciations a plus, but not required.
- Valid driver's license and a good driving record.
- Ability to work hard with limited supervision.
- Must be able to manage in a high volume, fast paced work environment.
- Positive attitude.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment screens